how can i get my boyfriend to spend a dime on me?

he is 32 and i by him what ever he wants and he has never bought my any thing ,i known him for 10months.and nothing. its always me and my daughter never me and my 5 kids.

cyndilou76

Asked by cyndilou76 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree with a lot of these posts. If he does not even pay bills and you feel like he is just another child to you and on top of it he is 32 years old. HE IS LIKE A BABY! He is not mature. Does he have a job at least? Maybe he is looking at you as his sugar momma. And that is bad! REALL BAD! Any money that you are putting to him you are taking away from your children! Don't do that anymore.

Pffft

Answer by Pffft at 11:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You CAN'T. What you CAN do is stop the spending on him. From what little you've written, this one doesn' t sound worth it.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• He's using you. Stop wasting your time and money and find somebody else.
    Anonymous

• I would dump him thats just me though, If you wont do that I would say stop buying him stuff.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• He should be taking care of your needs.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Why would you buy a man anything when you have children you need to spend the money on? Life is made of choices. He won't spend money on you bc he chooses not to. Accept that. Maybe he thinks paying bills and buying food is more important than buying material things that you probably don't need.
    Anonymous

• it sounds as if hes using you..sorry.if you've only known him 10 months and hes yet to spend any on you then leave before you have his children and you'restuck with him forever. stop spending on him, he sounds like a loser.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• he dont even pay bills i do every thing like hes my son
    cyndilou76

Answer by cyndilou76 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• okay your last answer proves everything everyone is saying..hes a loser scumbag..leave him hun hes using you and your family.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Stop buying things for him & start thinking about how you can support all your kids. Move on .
    Anonymous