Montgomery gland?

Well here is my story my husband and I have been ttc for 6 months and with no luck but for the past month I have continued to develop these bumps on my areolas i googled it and montgomery glands came up everywhere but it says this is a symptom in pregnancy now my question would be is there anything else that can cause these bumps besides pregnancy I know I am not pregnant I have had regular menstrual cycles and all of my hpt have come back negative so pregnancy is not possible at least i think it is not unless I am one of those freak situations any advice would be nice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They are normal for some women.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Montgomery's glands have nothing to do with pregnancy. Even young girls just starting to develop can get them. I haven't been pregnant in a few years and I still have some. Nothing you can do about them either - definitely don't try to pop them!
    Anonymous

• oh okay i was just wondering because they just appeared out of now where and have gradually become more and more noticeable and at first I thought something was wrong with me and they I read that and it had me a bit nervous thank you for your advice it was much appreciated

Op
    Anonymous

• You're okay. They aren't like pimples that you can pop. In fact, they sometimes go down and come up again. Weird, huh?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2009