anyone have the john deere 28" steel wagon? or a wagon in general?

I am looking at some wagons...I might get one for my son who will be 20 months old this xmas (2 yrs old in april). I'd really like to get him a wagon which will be useful beyond age 2. the deere wagon got good reviews, only thing was the turn ratio getting bad reviews, but every one backed it up as a safety feature... I'm also looking at radio flyers, but there are so many different kinds! are steel wagons better or plastic ones?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have used a steel wagon and I have a plastic wagon. I prefer the plastic wagon because it seems more comfy for my daughter and it has seats and cupholders. It also does not get warm or cold like the steel wagon does and it seems like it holds up better. My best advice for you is to fork out the extra money for a wagon with a canopy. Ours doesn't have that feature and I still haven't found anywhere to just buy a canopy to fit the wagon we have.
    MommyJanelle

Answer by MommyJanelle at 12:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We have a plastic radio flier with built in seats, I have 3 kids and the older 2 have used this one for 4 years, we love it!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 11:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2009