I just realized something about myself... does anyone feel the same way?

I just watched Peter Pan with my 17 month old daughter. When I was a girl, I had a HUGE crush on Peter. For, like, over a year lol. I knew he was imaginary, but I was full of imagination and he was my boyfriend lol. For the first time in my life I understand why I liked him so much... that movie is FULL of sexual tension!

Now, that alone isn't my revelation... I awakened to sexuality very early in life. I wasn't abused or exposed to anything untoward, I just discovered it on my own. After seeing this movie again I realize that I have just always been sensitive to sexuality. Now, as an adult, I am a very sexual person. It's like a gift and a curse at the same time lol.

Anyone feel like they are sensitive to something like this? Kind of almost like a sixth sense?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I pick up on that stuff, too. And, yes, come to think of it, Peter Pan is a gold mine for sexual tension! Btw, I thought it would be so cool for have Peter Pan come take me from my bedroom and fly me to Neverland ;)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Huh, interesting.
    That hasn't happened to me in my life, but I know each person is sensitive to different things.
    I have to watch Peter a little closer! LOL
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I feel the same way about sex. And Peter Pan could classify as a soft core porn.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Hmm... I haven't seen Peter Pan in forever. I may have to rent it and send Daddy and kids out so I can have some alone time with some lit candles or something...

haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• here's part of it too.....you ever notice that ALL Disney movies have some sort of inuendo, or adult content in them? I think that its added so adults will take their kids to the movies. Now, as far as being sensitive to it, congrats! :-p I've never thought of it in that way i guess. (here's a weird thing tho, i used to have a dream about flying to neverland ALL the time when I was a kid, maybe it was the hidden peter pan attraction haha)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009