Where can I get free baby samples, what items?

i want baby food samples, diapers, wipes, and formula and johnsons.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 11:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can sign up on all the baby formula and food websites also the diaper website almost all of them have programs where they send you samples and coupons during your preganancy all the way through the first year. I found most of the information in my doctors waiting room and from Baby talk magazine. Also most hospitals (with the exception of those certified as "baby friendly" )will give you a lot of free stuff to come home with. Baby friendly hospitals are run a little differently so you dont get as much. your pediatrician and your OB should also have plenty of freebies as your nurse about them.

There are a few other websites that offer lots of goodies, its been 5 years since I did this so I cant remember all of them. These I know have programs enfamil, similac, goody start, gerber, pampers, huggies. If I can remember the others Ill post them :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• This is one of the websites I was thinking of http://www.babycenter.com/free-baby-stuff
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009