Should I tell him to leave me alone or I will get a restraining order or should I just ignore him?

I am referring to my ex-boyfriend. He puts me down and tells me I need help... calls me names and talks crap about my family... then he shows up at my house when I am not home, leaving notes on my door saying that he loves me and hopes that I love him too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i'd see if I can get a restraining order. I'd consider that stalking.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Should I tell him though?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'd document every call, save all the notes and use it for a restraining order. I don't think it would be a good idea to contact him at all- he may see that as a sign that you want him back. It might be best to just ignore him and go get the restraining order and let the police handle it. I hope he will leave you alone and move on with his life-- Good Luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• It *is* stalking. Get the restraining order. You don't have to contact him at all...law enforcement will take care of it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• He's been messenging me all night and I was wondering if I should tell him when he does but i am going to block my number right now and hope that works. I am also going to go ride around because I am afraid that he will show up at my house again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• he sounds insecure and needs help but he might really love u. idk try and help him and if he dont want the help make him leave u alone.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Get a restraining order....save every single piece of evidence you have, go to the police, and also tell him to leave you alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009