On the news

Today on the news I saw a report say that ther has been a sharp increase in "flu-like" sympotoms for this time in the flu season then in years past. I was wondering do you feel there has been a real increase or do you think that there are just more people running to the dr for every little sniffle since every H1N1 report ends with " if you experiance any "flu-like" sympotoms see your dr imediately" What are your oppinons?

Philsgirl21

Asked by Philsgirl21 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Health

• I never go to the doctor unless I have too. And I think that the flu and H1N1 are being blown out of porportion. I've never had the flu nor had a flu shot. Neither will my son.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think the media blew it all out of porportion, our er's over here have been overpacked to the point were they have to put tents outside, they said it has been recod busy at the hospital and that people should not run to the Dr. if they have the sniffiles or flu like symptoms, they can just be treated at home
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009