How would he know that I was online or what I text and say to my friend about him... could it just be a coincidence?

I texted my friend tonight and he texted me right after saying something that had to do with what I sent my friend. I get on yahoo and right afterwards, he writes me. I was talking to my friend about seeing that he put single on his myspace and the next day he brought up that I was probably looking at his myspace to see that he was single.

He never says that he knows or that someone told him... its like he has me bugged or my computer. It really scares me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• If he scares you, he's OUT. NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• the only thought i can think of is that he is getting info from someone. either your friend turned on you which pple can do or he's got some sort of spy cam going on your computer or SOMETHING
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• If you know computers well, you can do anything you want, you got the whole world at your fingertips
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• He may have a key stroke program on your computer. Some of them will actually send an email with everything someone has typed on the computer the second it is done. But texting on a phone is different. I'd say you've got some 2 faced friends.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 1:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• wow. i did not know ppl could do that. anyway id reavaluate our friends! i trust about 2 percent of the ppl that think i trust them.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'd say he either has a key logger on your computer, or your friend is telling him what you say. Another possiblity on Messenger is that it does save your conversations (at least mine does), and if he has your password, he can log in, go under contacts, message archives and see all the conversations you've had.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2009