What MP3 player does your child have?

And how easy is it to load it with music? I have an Ipod and I'm looking for an MP3 player where I can just copy the music from my library onto the player for my kids without going through another music subscription service like Rhapsody.
Any suggestions?

LadyEb

Asked by LadyEb at 12:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Our kids don't have one, my hubby and I both have zune, and we love them, mine is pink and I just love it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My kids have inexpensive players by nextar I paid $7 for them last christmas it plugs right into my computer and is easy to load. I have the disney mix max (found it on clearance for $12) it holds pics video and MP3's and it is very easy to use also I think they normally run $40-50.

All my cds are on my computer now even my old stuff from back when CD's first came out (my son in middle school thinks its cool I have the first release of the first greenday CD and others lol) So my kids have everything I have in my library and I also have some stuff from Itunes becuase the kids were given gift cards and I havent had any problems downloading from either Itunes or my windows media library :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• looovemybabies - where do you get the music from for the Zune.

I don't get a lot of my songs from my CDs, I buy most of mine from Itunes. I'll look up the nextel.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My hubby bought an iPod Nano for my DD for her birthday. Boy, was I surprised!! Anyway, I loved hers so much that I bought one of my own, and we share a lot of stuff. We use iTunes, and even though I've bought a few things, a lot of our stuff is from our CD collection.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think 2 of mine have a Sansa and one has Memorex, and the other has a Sony Walkman ( yep that's it's name) all of them load just fine from the music on the computer, some downloaded and some bought, play video's and movies. Only one was over a 100.00 (Memorex) and the Sony was 50.00. None of them have had any complaints.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Disney Mix Stick. I just plug it in to my computer. I load songs on there from my media player. I have never had to pay for any songs I've loaded on there. I got 2 free songs yesterday from www.danrewards.com. My dd says she downloads youtube songs on to her computer then loads them on her mp3 player for free.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009