Ugh! Anyone else sick and tired of being married! Holy crap!

Seriously! I have a hard time living with other people but dude...my husband drive me up the freakin wall! I just want to have some quiet time, no kids no ol man, just chill with my friends and have some fun and let loose and not worry about when he wants me home or what not. I want to come home to a mess I made, not a mess everyone else made...idk how else to explain it! I guess I don't do well with roommates (aka my husband and kids, !!!!!!!!!)

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 12:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honey hang in there...you're going through a moment of frustration. I have been there with my DH and I know exactly what you mean about the kids. Moms and wives are thrown under the busses and forgotten about. Sometimes you want to yell at them, shake them, and say "What about me you ass?!" I still haven't found a solution and we've been together for 5 years, married for almost 3. Hopefully you guys will work it out.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Nope, messes and noise are part of being a family and I love it. I feel sorry for your husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Haha, I hear ya. You'd spend all day cleaning the house and preparing to go out a couple of hours and come back and the house is a total nightmare. It does piss me off and I guess marriage is a bigger commitment than everyone thinks really. But you know what really makes it worse, is for you to slack off on what you want. Do what you want, it makes you feel better. And moms deserve to feel better to make sure everyone else's needs are met. But if you're planning a secret getaway vacation from home, I'M GAME!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• LMAO! I support my husband! Oh well. I don't spend all day at home, I spend it in an office thank you! Maybe he's butt hurt cuz I wear the pants.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I guess I want time off and for everyone to stop wanting shit from me and to stop touching me and getting all over me if that makes sense. I need a bunch of peace and quiet.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You need to grow up. You made the decision to marry and reproduce. You should have considered all this before you made those commitments. Grow up, shut up and stop focusing on yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• ... says the anon. woman who apparently doesn't ever get stressed out. Hang in there. It is hard to have to give so much of yourself all of the time.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• LOL! Thanks! I was just thinking hindsight is 20/20. I shouldn't have, but I was a stupid little 21 year old thinking a man would make me, when in fact I could make myself :) BTW I don't think a 21 year old can make that decision, no matter how mature she considers herself. There are so many things in life, reproducing and getting married barely scratch the surface. At that time I didn't know that 9 years later I might want to go to law school after getting my bachelors...who knew????????????

As far as my kids go, I love them to pieces but shit I need time off! I guess I'm just not mommy material, since none of you think you need time off from being a mom (ya right!)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm 19 with a toddler and a husband and I never feel this way. Perhaps you should have sewed your legs shut if you were going to behave so selfish to your family. You knew the consequences. Your family is more important than friends. I think it is time to put on your big girl panties....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• It just sounds like you need a break oway from all the madness. I came home from work today to sick, fussy, loud kids, I just told my husband I'm going to go for a drive so I can get a break, I go to work so I can get a break from everyone lol.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2009