Do you wear pajama's to the store?

This is really something I would never do, but see many who do. But if people feel the need to wear them, can they not at least be clean? I see so many faded, dirty looking pajama bottoms lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way. Getting dressed it not that difficult.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• No and unless you are elderly there is no reason for you to do so. It is lazy and sloppy.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I do, but only if its like 2 am. Never in the daytime.And nothing every dirty or worn out. I'm clean but see no need to get dresses to grab a milk carton at nighttime.but thats ust me :)
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• No. I did that in middle school because it was cool to do that for a while, lol. Now I'm an adult, so I don't. Now it's just tacky.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• hey i have. but i have 5 kids in my house on the weekends and when we are out of milk and my three year old is crying for it i go. its not lazy or sloppy. you do what you gotta do when your a mommy right?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I DID WHEN I WAS PREGNANT AND IT WAS LATE, BUT I WOULDN'T NOW THAT I AM NOT. I REALLY DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH IT THOUGH, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A TINY NIGHTY OR SOMETHING. I HAVE SEEN PPL IN THEIR REGULAR CLOTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU WISH THEY WERE WEARING OLD DIRTY JAMMIES...LOL
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have, it was 10pm and I just didn't feel like getting dressed again. I had to get some meds for my son when he was feverish and I had not realized that my (now) ex had used the last of the Tylenol and not replaced it. I drove to the all night pharmacy and bought the meds and left. No big deal.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Nope. Never. I had 4 sons born in 5 years and I always made sure I always looked presentable when I went out. Of course, I don't wear my jammies for long after waking up. I get up, make my bed and get dressed before I even walk down the stairs. I also don't put my jammies on until I am getting ready to go to bed. Even a late night run to the ER has found me wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, t-shirt or tank top depending on the weather.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wear my pj pants to the store. I'm clean and my clothes are clean. I wear my pj pants b/c I've had a lot of hernia surgeries and my stomach area is tender most of the time. I'm not lazy or trying to be sloppy either. I would rather shop with out being in pain.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 1:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lol yes, I do allllllllll time time, and I probably will forever. I'm talking PJ pants and sometimes even slippers. Wear those with a tshirt. I always wear a bra though, that's what REALLY bothers me. Everyone should have to wear a damn bra.
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2009