Advice

My husband and I have been discussing spicing up our sex life. He doesn't want to do anal, we've done porn together, and I've stripped for him. He really wants to try a 3 some..but he basically wants to watch me with another girl. Would you do it? If not, are there any other recommendations for spicing things up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• This isn't really spicing things up. I'd never do it personally. I think adding people to the bedroom just makes things worse, jealousy, feelings, and he might get used to it and want to always do this kind of thing and get bored with just you and him alone. Basically its a choice you have to make. And clarify if you can or can't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• dont do it! it creates jealousy and causes more problems than its worth. and anal is overrated. try role playing. its fun and you can be whatever you want....a naughty vampire or whatever, have fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My BF wants the same. I just cant do it. Try role playing, custumes, go out and meet in a bar pretending not to know eachother or something. If he still wants it, just talkk about it in bed, and leave it there-as a fantacy.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i agree, anal is overrated for women, but i have heard men really like that, My husband will not even talk about it, but in your case, dont do something that may bite you later, and havign a threesome, will bite you later,, if you are unconfortable with it, dont, role playing try that., does he play video games, or does he watch wrestling, what are some of his favorite women, ( not person friends) role play , example, my husband likes one of the girls that wrestle on monday night raw, so if i were to role play, i would probably use her, you knw/? good luck....another way to spice it up, do it where you normally would not, go to a park or the beach.. be daring.
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• umm for one if he wants to watch he wants more. and he should want to see only u. this aint normal. and like i told my husband, if he wants that he should have stayed single cause he wasnt ready for marriage yet.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• no
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2009