Weird cramp/grasp

Ok don't really know how to explain, but I have been getting a tight grasp sensation between my belly button down to my panty line, feels like someone is grabbing a fist full and just squeezing it then it releases... Only in this area. Not side to side nor front to back... Any ideas what this can be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well actually when you get big sometimes the muscles can seperate. this is actually common and harmless. if you wear a bellyband it should give your mucles extra support and make the pains stop or atleast ease up.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• could be braxton hicks. It feels like a tightening of the stomach area- lasts briefly and then releases. It can happen a few times in a row. If this is it- its pretty common and happens throughout pregnancy (moreso after 20 weeks)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2009