OK. My single friend just found my s/o on a dating website, there is a picture, I'm sure it is him, how should I handle this?

The picture does not show his whole face but he has very unique features that makes me 99.9% sure it's him. This website is a LOOKING FOR SEX type site. It says his last visit was 2 days ago. How can I handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• ask him about it.... and see what he says then go from there
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i would have it ready and confront him see what he says. it doesnt mean hes cheating. he may just be fooling around. just be chill when you confront him. dont accuse or he will get defensive and you will fight.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Has he cheated in the past?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yep, dont jump to conclusions, ask first, make sure he give you an answer right away. ive signed up for a dating site once only because i wanted to see if there was a certain classmate on there and wanted to send him a messege but never worked anyway.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Pull the site up and ask him point-blank.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• ive also signed up for that "booty call" website cause i was nosey about what my ex was doing on there but got bored so i unsubscribed. so could be something else
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• DO NOT ASK ON THE PHONE OR ANY OTHER WAY THAT IS NOT IN PERSON. Do not give him time to formulate a lie. Look up how you can know if someone is lying. There are facial expressions and body language you can look for. Sound silly but anyone can say anything to make things all better and if you love himyou might be blind to it so prepare yourself. Know what you will say with any reaction he might come up with so you can make sure you catch him if he is truly being unfaithful. Good luck. or you could always sign up yourself if you more of the investigator, and use a fake picture and see if he will talk with you? Then you would have proof. although this might lead to more problems. but those are a few ideas depending on the route you want to go.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• The ways to tell if some one is lying is they look to the upper left corner, They stall before answer or change the subject to avoid answering, They turn it around on you, or they get overly defensive when you are just passing it off as something that might a prank some one is pulling( like laighing it off OMG look what so and so found who would play such a joke) If they are guilty they wont be able to help lashing out due to guilt. If he does lie. or says some lame excuse. I would have a friend make up a profile in about a month if he is still on the site and pretend she wants to meet far a rumble in the sack. Then you show up instead and freak the shit out of him.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i would confront him
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• How do YOU want to handle it?  Plan for the "what ifs".  What if he lies?  What if he tells the truth and admits it's him?  He messed up and now he's caught so of course he's going to be defensive about it.  I would pull the site up and ask my husband what the hell he's doing on that site.  Then I would kick his ass.  I'm not suggesting this, ;)   just saying what I would do.  Whatever happens, be strong, you deserve better.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2009