How did you meet your spouse????

Now that I have been seriously treated like crap from my son's father I am more than ever wanting to find my "soul mate" or someone that I am passionate about and not just can put up with. I want the real thing but I am afraid I might never find it. I think my son might be the only love of my life forever.

HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE AND DID IT COME AT A TIME WHEN YOU THOUGHT LOVE WAS NOT IN THE CARDS FOR YOU??

I am way too young to be doubting that there is any good man out there for me!

CurvyMommato1

Asked by CurvyMommato1 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I met my DH at work; and it did come at at time where I wasn't looking for it. Just wanted to have fun and a summer fling after breaking up with my HS Sweetheart, but 14 years later we are still together!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• The internet. Lol. I had just moved back home after *finally* leaving my ex (it was a long time coming). I saw his profile on a website, and I was like "OOOH, he's hot!" Then I sent him a message asking him where he was from, because I didn't know where his town was (a great excuse) and we met up that same night. I wasn't looking for anything serious, but four years later here we are....haha!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• DH and I both play hockey and he was having a party with his team mates and a guy that my friend and I had been playing pick up with invited us to go, my friend had a crush on the guy so we went. I was newly on the "market" lol, and was basically looking for a summer fling, when we got to the party I kinda checked out all the guys there and saw DH, I wanted to talk to him but in the time it took me to get over to him it had been over an hour and I'd had like 3 maybe 4 guys I wasn't into come up an hit on me! I finally got to talk to him and then my friend was ready to leave, agh. We left and the guy she had a crush on called like a min later and said everyone else had left and they, him and DH, wanted us to come back and watch a movie. We did, and the rest is history lol!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Looks like summer flings turning into more is popular lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• it will happen when you quit looking for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i met my spouse when i was 16 at my school
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i meet my hubby through my brother when i was 16.we was married two years later and have been for over ten years now.good luck and never give up on love.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wanted to find love and I kept looking and looking and got nothing but loosers, I gave up and my roomate/boss hooked me up with her ex which is now my hubby and he is wounderful. Stop looking focus on your son and yourself and the right man will come around.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lmao i met my DH 3 yrs. ago at a party, i had literally just got out of a relationship a few hrs before the party and was looking for a one night stand, well tada my one night stand that never left lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We met in college. No, I was not looking for a boyfriend. He was not looking for a girlfriend. We just went out for something to do. He seemed like a nice enough guy. We went to a movie and talked into the wee hours of the morning. We were married 18 months later, and it's been over 11 years. It's so so so so true that when you're not looking for love, it finds you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2009