K so Im 36 weeks and Im SO ready do have this baby!

How do I induce my own labor? I want to see my baby boy!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know the feeling sex is the best way, walking , spicy food, red leaf rasbery tea, and CASTOR OIL
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• EEK! It's dangerous to do anything that early. I wouldn't suggest trying anything for at least another week-just to be safe.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Wait one more week and try some of the suggestions that hot-mama said above. it's not safe to have your baby until 37 weeks!

Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• How about waiting until the baby is ready. Believe me, I know how you feel, but having a baby that's not ready is just not worth it. I normally have my babies around 41 weeks. With my second, we were having a lot of trouble with the pregnancy, and ended up taking him just past 39 weeks. Well, his stomach wasn't fully developed, and he threw up nearly everything he ate for the first 8 months of his life. In our case, it was worth it, as that was a whole lot better than both of us dying, but to avoid the uncomfortableness of the 9 month? Not worth it, IMO.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Why do you want a premature baby? Full term is not until the start of the 38th week. Babies born anytime before the END of the 37th week are premature, with the possibility of all the complications that come along with prematurity. Your doctor will intervene if there is a medical need, but unless that happens, just be patient. Your baby deserves it.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• OMG NEVER MIND THEN
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2009