Walmart's Evil Plot

Walmart has an evil plot that no one is aware of..they plan to take over the world! They will accomplish this by offering their free site to store shipping, so that way no one else will buy online at any other stores, because they do not offer this site to store option, and who wants to pay for shipping, and eventually people will stop shopping anywhere BUT at walmart...and no one is aware of their evil little plot...hahahahahahah

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AHHHHH I knew it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lol...it might be true but why remain anon?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lol Walmart =)
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• LOLOL!!

Oh well...I'm to poor to shop anywhere else. It's that site to store...it's amazing to not have to pay for shipping! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• accually best buy has free site to store delivery to
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I love wal mart they add match and I only spend 250 monthly four a family of 5's food and essentials.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I love walmart it is my second home lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Wal Mart is the devil! I used to work for the company! They are the mark of the beast! Every small town that they infiltrate eventually all the independent stores go under due to them. They squash the small man like a bug. Sam Walton sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads & now his evil dynasty will take over the Earth! One day there will be a Wal Mart on Mars!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lmao i use to work for walmart too i loved it, i wouldn't mind working there again... sign me up for the one opening in mars lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• If you loved working for Wal Mart that must mean they brain washed you! You must be saved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2009