uti question and pregnant

I went to the drs and they told me i have a uti, they also said i may spot with a urinary track infection and its normal. I spotted a little when i wiped today. Im 7 weeks pregnant. Did you spot with ur uti? How much and for how long?

He told me i may get more utis because they are so common in pregnancy surprised me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with mine it was just a little though but its normal. they dont call it an infection for nothing lol but call your doc and let him know just in case GL!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I had cronic UTI's while I was pg with my last son they even turned into bladder infections an I was hospitalised with a kidney infection once. I had kidney stones too, I was working alot and sometimes went 7hrs w/o being able to take a break to run to the rest room until my dr. wrote a note telling my boss that I had to be allowed to have all of the water and access to the rest room whenever I needed to go and surprise noo more problems...I bled only a little bit even with my kidney infection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009