anyone else pregnant?

im 36 almost 37 weeks and Im up with my SO feeling the baby move
Im also super anxious because the baby finally dropped....YAH

How are you doing and how far along are you

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi and congrats! I have 5 days left til my baby girl is due. I have not been having contractions yet that I know of... I went to the doc last Wed and found out I was 1 cm dialated. I am just as anxious as you are. This last week I have been waiting for my water to break everyday. I always turn to my husband and say " I hope its today." lol :) I am so ready to meet my little girl. Good luck and God bless to everyone.
    Ewingn06

Answer by Ewingn06 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• awww congrats! lol i am 35 wks and feeling contractions i just got back from the ER a few hours ago and my DH is thinking of taking me bk cause i am still contracting and hurting, lol we are trying to keep him in for at least two more weeks but it's whatever to him lol, i am 2 cm dilated i hope that last i was 2cm for three wks with my first, that is all the time i need lol cause hopefully by then we will have our own place! Congrats again is ur husband excited to feel the baby move mine just rushes to feel him move,
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• oh yeah...lol alls I have to say is "the baby is moving" and he stops what he is doing, runs to me, and moves my hand out of the way so he can feel...LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Congrats to both of you! I am 32 weeks with my second baby. My first is 19 months and super excited to meet this baby he rubs my tummy a lot. My husband is so proud when the baby kicks, its sweet he's like "Oh geeze, you're a strong little one." lol. I can't wait to meet my baby. We aren't finding out the sex until birth, I keep having these weird dreams of what it will be and how I will go into labor. Anyone else have weird dreams?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Thank you and congrats to yourself as well!!! yes i actually had dreams with both my babies this one and my 11 months old son (he will be one on wed.) i told my DH before we even found out that they were gonna be boys, lmao he swore up and down that this one was gonna be a girl cause he had more sympathy pains with this one than my first (old wives tales lol )... Good luck ladies, lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• This baby never stops moving.... he moves all the damn time !
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 9:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009