what to do ladies?

I am 35 wks pregnant I am having contractions i just came from the hospital around 10 but i am still having contractions they are painful i was 2 cm dilated at the hospital they told me to rest i have been resting and they just hurt so much that i cannot walk or stand, this never happened with my first so i am at a loss for words... i do feel a slight pressure but they nurse told me when she check my dilation that i wasn't efaced... any advice pls

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nipple stimulation, sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I would go back, just in case. When I had my son I was 35 weeks and went in at 9 or so and I was a 3 she sent me home saying it was braxton hicks and not real labor. I came back at 8 the next morning and had my son that afternoon. So I would go back to check, you don't wanna have that baby at home, lol. Or maybe you do.. I don't know. I would go to the hospital tho. =) good luck
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• fwiw, if you have already had a baby, then you tend to start out dilated to 2, so chances are you are not dilating. Have you tried to take a bath and see if that helps?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2009