Blood?

Soo I just asked a question a while ago about my contractions and now I went to the bathroom and there was like a goop of blood that came out and kept coming out as i was wiping. After they examined me at the hospital earlier I had a little blood, but its more than 12 hours later.. why would I be bleeding again?

What should I do now?

Tashwitz

Asked by Tashwitz at 3:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I went to L&D the other week for something that freaked me out, the nurse checked to see if i was dialated. She told me that, because she did that i might see some blood when i wipe myself, but it would only be a problem if it was running down my leg. If you're nervous, call L&D - that's what they're there for!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• When you are checked it irritates your cervix which causes bleeding. I am a bleeder and I would bleed for 2 days after a check, which is why I didn't have any with my last baby... why bother when it tells you nothing useful?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2009