Help me find my dad?

My mother isn't sure who my father is. If you know someone with these name could you contact me.

Michael Cheeks from Kay Gee's (drummer) 1978

Jerry Lynn or Lyn Clark, LA area 1978 was a dog trainer. He had a child in 1977 or 1978 who died of SIDS.

Willie Chisum or Chisom in Inglewood, california. May have a son who is 21, named after him.

Thanks 4 the help

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 7:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• WOW THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU HUN! I DON'T KNOW MY FATHER EITHER BUT.. MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY BEFORE I COULD EVER GET EVEN JUST A NAME OR ANY INFORMATION FROM HER! : (

I HOPE YOU THE BEST. ♥
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I hope some women does not come on here saying one of those guys is my DH and he never told me about a child out of wedlock.
    But good luck anyway.

Answer by louise2 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• have you thought about calling maury? i know usually they just do the crazy "i aint the father!" stuff, but as of late they have been helping a lot of adult women find their fathers.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 10:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Maury would totally help!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• have you checked out www.troythelocator.com?
    my snl is adopted and is getting nowhere in trying to find her father, she might try the locator.
    good luck, i know how much my snl wants to find her father, it hurts her a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm really sorry, I live in the Los Angeles South Bay, and graduated from high school in 1979. I don't recognize any of those names, I asked my husband, and will continue to ask around just in case.

Good Luck to you, and if you find him let us know.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Kay-Gee's: Information from Answers.com

Kay-Gee's Group Members: Ray Wright , Dennis White , Peter Duarte , Michael Cheek , Kevin Bell , Kevin Lassiter , Callie Cheek , Wilson Beckett.
    www.answers.com/topic/kay-gee-s -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009