work at home

I am a mother of a soon to be 3 year old10/31) son Evan and is currently 23 weeks pregnant due 2/9/10 with another boy. Financially we are just getting by right now and I am not sure what is going to happen with the baby gets here. I do not want to go back to my job that I have now. After the baby comes I would love to stay home and raise my kids but I will need to bring home income. I was wondering if there was I could stay home but still bring home so income. I am not really into selling anything. If anyone knows of an opportunities please let me know, itsajen812@aol.com

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know you will have your hands full but how about babysitting. Ask to be paid cash, you would be surprised by mom's who may just need a sitter a few days a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I work in daycare now am the pay is not good, even for me being senior staff,(teacher of the room)and as of right now we live in a very small apartment and it would not be suititable for daycare. We are just getting by right now and I would need to make as probably as much as I do now if not more, well I would like to make more. I'm just not happy with wehre I am working and I would just love to stay home with my kids. I was able to sta home with my 1st child for about 10 months before I had to go back to work, I had enough money saved to where I could do so, and beofre returning to work I tired seeing about daycare and waatching kids and abling to take Evan with me but I did not get much of any offers.
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet ( www.Sabrinas-Closet.info ) I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. From there it has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR... When I began answering this post I didn't realize you were the same lady that posted the last one I answered. So, I gave you all the information there...

Fell free to contact me with ANY questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Pre-Paid Legal Services has a gracious compensation plan, Daily pay, benefits(life,health, more) & an outstanding rating with the BBB.

To get a company overview go to www.NewCareer4ME.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm a stay home mom with two boys. I work with a great group of moms, we work with each other to lift each other up to reach our goals. there's no experence needed. if you are interested you can contact me at my web site

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think this is the same post but I would love for you to visit my profile.. It may be something you are interested in....
    :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 7:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2009