What should I do?I want my ex back but he don't trust me!

My ex boyfriend just stopped talking to me out of the blue. That's how we broke up; he just cut me off. I wasn't in love with him but I was in serious like. I was so hurt after the breakup and it took me a long time to get over him. Then one day he wrote me on facebook and asked for my number. I was aprehensive about giving it to him but after going back and forth for awhile I gave it to him. He texted and said he was in town but I wasn't I was out of town on buisness. We chatted for a few then I didnt hear from him.No big deal at the time because my feeling were neutral for him at that point. But he contacted me this weekend and said he was in town again and he wanted me to come over so I went. We talked and we had a very strong connection. One thing led to another and we had sex! And it was Great! Now I want to date him again but he don't trust me. I thought my feelings were completely gone but after being with him their NOT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• As an adult, you should know by now. "What you want and what you get is two different things".

Answer by louise2 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I hate to say this, but it sounds to me like he was just looking for sex. He texted you when he was in town, and when you weren't, you didn't hear from him again until he was in town again...and it led to sex. Why wouldn't he trust you? Did you do something in the past to cause him to doubt you? I'm not asking for you to answer here, that's your business, but for you to think about. If you never gave him a reason to not trust you, then it sounds like a major brush off. If you DID give him a reason not to trust you, then you need to figure out if there's a way you could prove to him that you are trustworthy. But I think he was just looking to hook up and figured you'd be up for it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think he just wanted sex and nothing more...I dont know the details of your relationship or why he doesnt trust you,but it seems that he just wanted sex.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry but I think he just wanted sex too. I had a guy like that once who called every now and then and it was always wanting me to go meet him somehwere or come over to his place. I did go over once and the next thing I know he's trying to initiate sex, he even had the condom out on the table and everything. I left and didn't look back.

Cut this guy out of your mind completely. It's not that he doesn't trust you or whatever he said to you. He wanted sex and did what he had to to get it. There are much better men out there.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My first thought was also "booty call." Move on.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• where i'm from it's called "jump off"! which is what two X lovers do and often! that is what happened that is not a bad thing he had some unresolved feelings with you and wanted what he had/miss, so did you. you mentioned that you was never in love just in-strong like well it should be just as easy to walk away if this don't go any where. chances are he still has some feelings for you however things are differnt and time has changed. consider the reason you are not with him now! sometimes X marks the spot. old feelings came back for the both of you. i wouldn't risk my feelings for him.
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009