Is it me?

Or do you also feel this site gets worse everyday, where women just bash and lash out in anger for any little thing that doesn't go in accordance to how they feel. Where respect is a foreign word, and rudeness is common? Where the immaturity level is high and a lot just look for fights? Is it me? or do some of you feel the same?

Asked by older at 9:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I think its an attitude of the entire world. Less respect and more anger. I also find its mostly from women who are very young and inexperienced on CM. The values we've learned in our youth seem to be forgotten.
    robinc53_f

Answer by robinc53_f at 11:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I haven't noticed any change. There have always been people who are happy or sad, and people who are helpful and some who may not speak in a kind fashion but who even so are entitled to their opinions.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yes I'm finding alot of that too. I thought we were here to encourage, give advice and be there for other women. Not to bash them, insult them or otherwise hurt their feelings.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• no, its not just you. i think a lot of people treat this cite as a dumping ground for whatever bugs them, either inherently or obviously. some posts bring out the true nature of people, whether good or bad. but again, its an online world, and people are 'safe' to say whatever they feel, no matter how hurtful or biased that may be. that being said, truer words were never spoken..that are typed on an internet site.
    i don't think its gotten worse..i think its always been this way.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Is it me, or is this exact same question asked every day?

Yeah - some people wake up on the wrong side of the bed some mornings and take it out on people online.
    It happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Sorry Anon, never seen the questioned asked.

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yes, but it not as if things will really change. As long as people think their views are always right, never keep an open mind, agree to disagree and use that darn ANON button things will continue to spiral out of control.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I haven't noticed any changes, I have one that continually bashes me but I am sure it is out of jealousy and she is been called out by other moms on it also.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Same crap, different day..that's what happens when you put a bunch of women together and half of them think their crap doesn't stink. That, and they have no consideration for others. I've had a few "trolls" post on my questions, but I just ignore it. I don't believe in fueling the fire, ya know?
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ignore those, and use this as a breeding ground to spread love, and peace and brighten someones day. There are so many wonderful women here.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2009