looking to work from home

I am a mother of a soon to be 3 year old10/31) son Evan and is currently 23 weeks pregnant due 2/9/10 with another boy. Financially we are just getting by right now and I am not sure what is going to happen with the baby gets here. I do not want to go back to my job that I have now. After the baby comes I would love to stay home and raise my kids but I will need to bring home income. I was wondering if there was I could stay home but still bring home so income. I am not really into selling anything. If anyone knows of an opportunities please let me know, itsajen812@aol.com
I work in daycare now am the pay is not good, even for me being senior staff,(teacher of the room)and as of right now we live in a very small apartment and it would not be suitable for daycare. We are just getting by right now and I would need to make as probably as much as I do now if not more, well I would like to make more. I'm just not happy with where

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• im a stay at home mom of 2 and i work from home with a wellness company. i dont sell anything (thank god, because i am just NOT a sales person) and i dont have to keep an inventory either. its really pretty simple, we help in advertising and setting up new customer accounts. its not a get rich quick thing though. you will see that with all work from home jobs that you dont get paid the same as a job working out of the home. you have to work your way up. but all and all i really love what i do. if you want to check it out at all, go to http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com there are some basics there and if you fill out an information request then i will personally be the one to give you a call and explain everything.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 10:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I make great money with At Home America and Premier Deigns Jewelry.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet ( www.Sabrinas-Closet.info ) I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. From there it has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR... I'm happy to tell you about them but because there is so much I'm just gonna try to give you the absolute basics for each, okay?

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is never any quotas. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

•  

GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

• The PowerBar ~ http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

I am sure that no matter what you are interested in I can help you find something to fit your life! Just let me know!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

• Pre-Paid Legal Services has a gracious compensation plan, Daily pay, benefits(life,health, more) & an outstanding rating with the BBB.

To get a company overview go to www.NewCareer4ME.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have a home based candle business. I have done really well with. You may be interested in http://www.funcandlebusiness.com
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009