Does it sound like he is in denial, he's crazy or that he really loves me? What should I do?

I told him to leave me alone (my ex - we went out for two years been and have been broken up for a month) yesterday over and over again and made it very clear that I wasn't going to take him back, that it was over between us. Finally I stopped talking to him and he didn't like that much. He says he loves me but he makes me feel really bad and I usually end up crying when I talk to him because his words are so harsh. Well, he ended up calling me last night (I ignored it) and was texting my phone (I blocked his #'s last night) and my messenger on yahoo. I stayed a little bit longer at my parents house than I usually do and when I got home, he had stopped by and left a "I love you, hope you love me too" note... I was scared so I went out with my cousin for awhile. When I was driving home, I passed him as he was going home. When I got home, he had left another note that said "I love you Sweetie"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT. ~ He left 8 messages on my answering machine in which he made all of them sound like we were together like "Hi sweetie, would you like something from Mcdonalds... call me back and let me know" (I haven't been with him for a month and the times that we did talk, I made it very clear that I never wanted to be with him again.) The one that bothered me the most is the message he addressed to my son and I. He said he had something to show us and oh well, maybe he could show us another time. I figured he was drunk but even when he was sober earlier that day, he was freaking me out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• First, sit down & document ALL of this. Second, get a protection order
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• It sounds to me like he is unstable. I would keep all the messages, notes, etc. and go to the police and see about a restraining order. Also, let all of your friends and family know so they can keep an eye out for him too.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• He is unstable and when we were together, he was never with us... now that we aren't together, he won't leave me alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Order of protection and if he violates it...enforce it and have him locked up. Took three times of getting locked up for violation of a protection order for my ex- whack job to get the message, but he finally did. He would also leave silly little notes and such. I would be driving down the road minding my own business, and guess who's vehicle is right behind me....etc. Be careful with this one, he is not quite right....several cans short of a six pack if you will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• The last time I caught him following me in the vehicle, I drove directly to the police station, rolled up all of my windows and laid on the horn. Cops came running and he went to the pokey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Call the police. Get a harassment charge against him and a restraining order. Maybe the cops will just tell him to stay away and he'll get the message then.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• it's not denial that he's in. he is a controller. he wants what he wants and has no regard for what u want. it is control and manipulation. he sounds like a dangerous man. he's not respecting your feelings and that's not love when that happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2009