Why is it I will meet a man then I see a few times. Then I sleep with him and then he's gone. What's up with that?

I will meet these guys then boom they're gone or stop calling as much as they used to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Short Answer: You are making it toooo easy.
    Long Answer: You are making it tooo easy. What normally happens in these situations is that you let him get the "goods" before he sees the goods. Now follow me... He never gets to see the good qualities about you. Call me an oldie (I am 42) but if you advertise alot of flesh that is what is attractive and attracts him but when he gets it, he is gone because there is nothing else to attract him.
    Slow it down a bit! MAKE him see the qualities in you and you explore the qualities in him. I am not just taking about proving you can cook a good meal either. That is all good but there is more to us than a great meal. If he don't have time to spend with you and learn you and is always in a hurry, then leave him alone. He's already got someone filling that spot in his life, he don't need to get to know you. Slow down and talk, really talk, watch and really watch and let sex be the icing on the cake and not the whole cake.
    Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 11:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I agree 1000% with Ladycwells...great answer, great philosophy
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I agree totally with the previous. Try to maintain your independence and not seem needy, as well. Mystery is intriguing.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• That's not hard at all, you are making it too easy! maybe you should slow it down and not sleep with all the men that you meet unless you have intentions of having a one night stand!
    Jalisasmommy

Answer by Jalisasmommy at 2:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Quit sleeping with them! They just want the sex obviously and you are easy to get it from.
    Anonymous