When was the last time you got rain?

Just curious to see how often other states get rain. I'm in New Mexico, and the last time We got rain in Our town was over a week ago. When We moved here, it rained every afternoon for 5 days..I loved it! Rain is the second best thing to snow.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 11:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in AZ and i honestly am not sure the last time it rained here, at least a month ago maybe more. I wish it would rain here more, i love the rain :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Im in North Carolina and today is the first time we have seen the SUN in over a week!!! Awww.. Beautiful day!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We have had way too much rain, it's been sunny the past 2 days and I don't want to see another rain drop until our yard dries out... We're in Mid-MO, the weather changes fast so I'm not holding my breath,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Louisiana it rained 2 days ago and now we have a cold front that has come in. Its like 70F outside, lol yea thats the cold front.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Today is the first time in 5 days that it has not rained. I have SUNSHINE!! It's COLD though only 53 here. I'm in SC
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• "Im in North Carolina and today is the first time we have seen the SUN in over a week!!! Awww.. Beautiful day! "

=O I'm in NC too! I'm in Salisbury, where are you? It was beautifully sunny and blue today, but around 10AM the frickin clouds rolled back in >:( It's rained all week.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We had it every day last week, yesterday (saturday) was the first day in over a week that it DIDN'T rain! I'm so sick of rain, we're so behind with harvest around here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• In MD the rain has not stopped since wednesday night. It is so cold and wet here. We woke up this morning and had snow on our porch!!! Agh!! I can't wait til we get another nice day. My kids are so bored.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm in Chicago and it's been raining for the better part of a week. I'm tired of rain. It's cold and dreary and someone stole my umbrella off my front porch (where I left it to dry last week) so I get soaked every time I have to walk the kids to and from school (it was our only umbrella...big one to fit all of us under).
    It's actually sunny today, the first time in a week but it's only in the mid-40s. Brrr.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We're in Az, and it rained almost a quarter of an inch last night. I slept so great last night, listening to it.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009