If BO signs the treaty in December he will be signing away US sovereignty.

visit www.globalclimatescam.com/
Please watch this and pass it around, this is some scary stuff. Pay attention about 1:45 in....to paraphrase-once the treaty is signed it will have precedent over our constitution... we can not allow that to happen."

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 11:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I saw this, too. I'm pretty sure that for a treaty to become law, Congress has to ratify it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Personally, I think the Lord is confused. He tries to relate Global Warming and a treaty to One World Government conspiracy theories. Okie dokie. The poor guy.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• A treaty does not take away the US laws that are in place. Treaties have consequences in the actions or reactions of other countries. They are an agreement between countries. Do people think Sweden will come along and arrest them at their house if the US violates some part of a treaty? lol
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I read the treaty and I'm not getting that.  Sure i don't want Obama to sign it cuz global warming is a steaming pile of bullsh-t, but it isn't giving up all our rights.  Too much paranoia here. 

Anonymous

• where is that treaty listed at? i wanna read it..please post link to it
    Anonymous

• http://www.globalclimatescam.com/documents/un-fccc-copenhagen-2009.pdf
    the link. or visit www.globalclimatescam.com/
    click download the treaty.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• New World Order
    Anonymous

• Anon gets a prize. I too think thsi. well anon you and me can go bunker up in our caves now. I am stocking up at sam's club in afew months in canned goods.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Christopher Monckton is a conservative global warming denier with ties to PPI, ENOUGH SAID. Hes a nut. As for your post specifically? Name one international treaty we've signed, that has tied the hands of our government. Do republicans do anything but spread fear these days?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2009