how late were you when you got your bfp?

im 3 days late and still getting bfns. i have stomach cramps and bad headaches but no period. could i still be pregnant though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. I'm not sure how long i was late the first time but i was about a week late the second time and i wasn't even late the 3rd time, i wasn't due for my period for another 3 days but got my BFP but lost the baby at 3 months. I didn't know i was pregnant the 4th time until i miscarried. I would just wait a few more days and test again. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• What is bfns and bfp?
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Queentdi: bfn - Big Fat Negative and bfp - Big Fat Positive.

The first one, I didn't realize I was pregnant, and I hadn't had a period in years, so I honestly don't know... and I can't remember. :/
    This second pregnancy, I hadn't had a period in about 11 months, but going by the period dates I had right after I had my son (I only had about 3 cycles) I was about...a week late.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I didnt test unitl 4 days late but mine was VERY VERY dark and it came up right away
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009