iud and have babies with them

ok welll I have a iud and I just had my first baby 10months ago he was a 24weeks and they cut him out of me haha and they cut me up and down and side to side and they told me not to have any babies for 2years b/c my body won't hold the baby well but I was at work and I was talking to my friend in az and I was eating a guess a lot but she was all like are u preggo b/c u ate like that when u were preggo so now I'm scraed b/c the iud is still in there and I won't want to take it out b/c I won't want to have the baby just for them taking out the iud but I'm scared my body won't hold the baby and or will I bleed out in my belly b/c I was cut up and down.... damn idk what to do I'm a bit scared ill see if I miss my .

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 12:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just because you ate a lot doesn't mean you are pregnant!

The World Health Organization recommends all women wait 3 years after having a baby before ttc. Your doctor should have told you at least 3 years.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009