How Does The 5 Little Punkins Go?

There is something I learned back when I was little and now I would like to teach it to my 3 year old son but I can only remeber a little bit of it. I can Only remeber( 5 LITTLE PuNKINS SITTING ON A GATE THE FIRST ONE SAID MY ITS GETTING LATE THE SEOCND ONE SAID) And thats all I can remeber if anyone remeber the rest please tell how the rest goes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• The second one says there are witches in the air, the third said oh we dont care the fourth one said lets turn out the light the fifth one said its halloween night and the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight (and remember the hand movements to go with it.. counting down on your fingers, rolling your arms for the rolling part etc)! Memories.........
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• google it
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• awww never heard this before i am loving this.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I really like momrocks version.

Here is the one I learned: The second one said, "there are witches in the air." The third said, "But we dont care!" The fourth one said, lets run and run and run. The fifth one said, "its halloween fun!" Then oooooooo went the wind and out went the light and five little pumkins rolled out of sight.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2009