Nose Pierced?

Does getting your nose pierced hurt? What kind of stud do you get?and does it matter in what nostril?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Getting your nose pierced feels like the worst punch-in-the-nose ever. I chose to get mine on the left, since all my features are just a tiny bit smaller on the left, and it seemed to balance things out. Try a stick-on or magnetic ring or stud on each side to see what works better for you before getting the piercing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You have a needle going through cartilage of course it hurts.. Some people look better w/ the right side others look better with the left side done just play around and see which looks best before deciding on it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My nieces did their own.Take advil or tylenol before.One has a tiny gold one. One has a silver one. Just make sure when you have a cold not to blow your nose too hard. It can hurt!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I got my nosed pierced when I was 16 years old. To be really honest it hurt like heck. But the pain stopped in a few days when the swelling went down.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009