I'm going crazy!! Could I be pregnant?

We have been trying since July and this is the first time I have really felt that I could be pregnant. Actually, my husband thinks I am pregnant. I am about a week late, and haven't had any PMS symptoms. I normally have heavy cramps. My temp has stayed up since ovulation, and I had heartburn 3 nights in a row. Thats what makes my husband think I am pregnant, I never get heartburn. I don't think that I would get heartburn this early on, but he's convinced.

Two days ago, I got very little light brown spotting. I figured my period would start yesterday, but then I also had just a little bit of spotting yesterday. Today, no period yet.

I am going crazy, but I am also trying to keep a level head. I took a test, but it was negative.

KnottyNikki

Asked by KnottyNikki at 1:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hm you could be if you have been trying, brown blood usually means old blood. but spotting could be implantation bleeding. If you took a test and it was negative i would take a few more and if still negative it wouldnt hurt to wait a week and take more or even get a blood test. Good luck:)
    Anonymous

• you prob are. but i would wait another 2 weeks to take another test for it to be correct, and if u still think your prob and it still says neg go to doctor ask for a blood test
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I had heartburn right after missing my perido, and I had spotting as well.. its posible
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2009