Any good and cheap places in downtown Seattle?

I'm going to be staying in downtown Seattle and was wondering if any of you have suggestions for cheap and good places to eat. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Travel

• hostels... http://www.greentortoise.net/ also the hotels are cheaper in international district but arent as cozy
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 1:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes!!!

Go to Pike's Place market!! Not only is it one of the most interesting city destinations, but at Pike's Place you will find a TON of little restaurants, cafes, and food stands that sell good food for good prices.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was going to to say the market too. My son and his wife are stationed in Tacoma and we have visited 3 times. I love the market. Also, on the waterfront down by the aquarium, there are some good places to eat. Anthony's has 2 dining rooms...a casual one downstairs that is affordable and a more exclusive area upstairs that's a little pricier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2009