• In the Spotlight:

Eggs and brains....ok

ok people i cant be the only one that has ate pig brains with eggs ever since i was tiny i was fed that YES i was raised in the COUNTRY. i kno PIG BRAINS, EWWWW no its not nasty as it sounds if u cook it rite and put it in your eggs its really good its in a small can its good. try it

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Didn't humans get Aids from eating monkey brains? I'll pass on finding out what diseases we humans can get from eating pig brains.
    Anonymous

• MMM yea ew. ive eaten some crazy stuff before but brains are off limits for me.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• what a b****
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think it's a food one needs to grow up with. My fiance used to make it and I've tried it, but, no thanks!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 1:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Umm, I'll trust you that it's good, but...no thanks, I just ate.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yes .....i have heard of them and my brother in law does eat them while he is NC...
    not for me!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• OMG I think I just trew up a little in my mouth, I'm pickey I would never try brains of any kind.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm a picky eater and I can tell you that it is never going to happen!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I like to try new things. Don't tell me what it is until after I eat some lol
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• LOL I grew up eating deer brains and eggs. We were a very outdoorsy family and my grandfather believed if you killed an animal you used all of it. I ate them back in the day but doubt I would be as adventerous today. Kids will eat anything.
    wearygram

Answer by wearygram at 7:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009