How do I do I get a rountine with my special needs daughter and things better when she is at school

Hello : Okay my daughter is 16 has trismony downe's syndrome the midler kind she is midly retarted okay I will admit I do make mistakes and this school year I am going to someway and how change that my one mistake is my ex before my boyfriend now we are friends he wonts to come soon after I put her on the bus this is not everyday been 2 weeks now I cant really avoid him he sees me he is somewhere waiting until her bus leaves and then some people my nephew sister lives downstairs no homephone he comes various times and not everyday to use the phone I willI feel sorry for him he does not have a house key why I do not know. I am washing now I cooked about to fall out this chair I dont always have money for laundry detergent so I know why they pile up I just need like now she's sleep and I should be to what am I doing on the computer how do I stop that and get my rest better even when she sleeps thanks for all replies

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I have no idea what you are talking about or what your question is.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you need more help than your child. You make it seem as if having Down's Syndrom (the mild kind) is horrific. Your child is more "normal" than you. Try some spelling and grammar classes.....
    Anonymous

• She's 16? She NEEDS to learn to help around the house.
    Anonymous

• Retarded or not that child needs to help! I dont get why people who have retarded children , that can function , pick up after them well on into their 30's and 40's! At 18 u need to put her ass in a home , let her see what is like to be on her own! Let your BF come over , you need a life OUTSIDE your kid! Make her ass clean up too!
    Anonymous

• My friends who happen to have Down's Syndrome get up, shower and take public transportatio to work every day. Just like, well, not like everyone else since most other "normal" people claim they can't get a job! Every person should be a contributing member of society.
    Anonymous

• I dont agree w/ them being able to find jobs. Because if a normal person applies for a job and they do too ... they get it. Over a person who has bills,and a family to support. Retarded people can get SSI ... i dont see why they take our jobs when they can get free money. GIVE THE JOBS TO THE PEOPLE WHO CANT GET FREE MONEY!!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry, "they with special needs" don't always "get" the job. "They" also have their hours reduced more readily than an average person because they don't have recourse to disagree. And "they" don't get much in "free money." I bet you litter at the bus stop, huh? And complain loudly? Retarded only means slow, not stupid, stupid.
    Anonymous