seriously ugh!

oooookay im 8 months pregnant... My Mom lives with DH and I we have been having issues with her and her new BF coming over here and having super loud sex(I've posted about this) ... anyway I told her to be considerate and it turned into "you just hate him. You dont want me to be happy" Thats not the case I just dont want to hear my Mom screwing some random man! Well we got into a huge fight about it... She said she was sorry and it would stop. So he came over after the fight and Guess what! Nooooo consideration at ALL.... So I didnt say anything... well Yesterday she was in the master bathroom(which is DH and I's bathroom) getting dressed. I was like Where ya going? she flipped and said she was MY Mother and I shouldnt be asking her cause she was an adult and yadda yadda.. I was like uuuh okay... So she got into the shower and I didnt want to fight with her so I took a walk around the block.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She drives up to me around the corner and she is like you HAVE to tell me where you’re going I called Carl(my DH) at work and he is coming home to find you blah blah blah… I asked her why she called him cause I hadn’t been gone for more than 10 minutes. She said “Cause you were pissed at me and took off, you need to tell me where youre going” I got angry then and said “No Im an adult remember. I don’t need to tell you anything just like you don’t need to tell me anything…” Then it got turned into everything I said was me being selfish and it was all about her and I was just trying to make her unhappy… Really? Wtf would you do? If DH tried to back me up cause we know we’re right she says “You’re only agreeing with her cause she is your wife” So Not true My mother is crazy now that she is with this man… I don’t know what to do
    Anonymous

• does she drink or do any kind of prescribed or illegal drugs?
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Sounds like your mom might need to find a new place to live.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Wow she sounds like a bitch.. if she is living with you and your DH then she needs to be respectful of you and your wishes in YOUR house. I'd definately be asking her to respect my wishes or find somewhere else to live.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Im with gailll on this one. I think your mom needs to move out.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I would ask her to leave my house and tell her she has 30 days to do so and I would type out a form saying she has 30 days to remove herself before the locks get changed...if anything this will cause her to straighten up

but if she's not paying any rent then i would tell her she has 3-days...similar to an eviction
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I absolutely agree she needs to move out. The only reason I keep her here is for my 12 year old sister. My Mom will leave at 8am and not come back til like 9pm. Leaving her alone allllll day. She did the same thing with me as a kid. Let me tell you it royally effed me up, cause now im paranoid about leaving my kids for to long. My Sister is never alone here she always has me or DH here with her. Thats why Im at a loss of wtf to do. Ive been taking care of my sis since i was 11. She is like my kid too. I dont want her to feel abandoned or anything like I did.

LOL No my Mom doesnt drink or do any drugs. She is just effing crazy!
    Anonymous

• Since your mom leaves your little sister alone all day anyway why don't you just tell her to let your sister stay with you and tell her she has to find somewhere else to go... It's a really sad situation since it involves your little sister. Poor girl!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• ....Your little sister can stay with you....file for custody....

she can get out of your house...she shouldn't do this to at all ...and tell her...NO MEN AT YOUR HOME

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yeah, I agree with LexsiesMommy - your sister can stay with you. Tell your mom that SHE has to move out, that your sister is staying with you. Even if she is your mother, it's your home and you deserve respect in your own home. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable in your own home, you know? And if your mom has a problem with it, tell her to go - that you mean it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009