Do you "take care of yourself" while your husband/SO is at work? (TMI)

You know, if you get horny..do you take care of it or do you wait till you can have alone time after he comes home? -- I wait, cause for one, I prefer my oh so amazing Husband over my Jack Rabbit..and two, as the saying goes: "Good things come to those who wait.." Yeah, I apply that to sex, so what? ;D hehe!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wait, it makes me all the more in the mood, because at the point its a craving
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• If you have an itch, scratch it!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I usually wait... but sometimes I know that there will be no fun time when he gets home (like when he's been cranky or if we just had sex a day or two before). So that's when I wait for nap time and have some mommy time in my bedroom lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• haha My DH is always in the mood. All I have to do is give a grin and he is jumping my damn bones. Im at an awkward pregnancy stage so its usually me telling him to leave me alone.. LOL im not horny at all! But I do give in sometimes
    Anonymous

• ...lol.......LOVING THE FIRST ANSWER
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My husband works nights and sleeps most of the day, and so I'm free to stick my hand in the cookie jar pretty much whenever I feel the urge
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Anon..I think you misunderstood the question. And lmao at cookie jar!
    ;P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 3:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Right now, I solve my problems. Hubby's in Afghanistan, and it's going to be 5 months before I get anything from him. I'm NOT waiting that long...
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yeah..that's totally different, debra. ha. My Hubbie was in Iraq for a year..the only time I did it was when We were on yahoo IM with webcam - the only cyber sex I ever had! I doubt it'd be as amazing with someone I didn't love and want with every fiber of my being..hehe.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 4:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009