dreams of my mother(pass away 10-17-01)

dt understand something,my mother never told me she loved me while she was alive,hugged her 1x and it felt dirty..i dream of her often and i want to know from her is did she ever love me,she abused myself and my bro.as kids i was raped by stepfather,2uncles had thier fun 2.could not go to grandma would not believe me anyway,in my dreams she is always running,are walking away,even in death she still will not answer me.she even said she had me and my bro to do her dirty work.even as adult 1dy i was driving dwn the street and my mother slapped me in the mouth,i ask why u do that she said becuz i miss doing that.i wanted 2 cry.my Q. why is it even in death will she not answer that Q, did u ever love me..my brother told me a yr ago he was rape by a family friend told my mom and she didnt do a thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like you need closure from a horribly painful relationship. You should consider counseling, it can help.

Sorry for your experiences.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My mom died 10 years ago and I still have dreams of her.....But they are happy ones and my pastor told me that the dead will visit us in our dreams to let us know if they are okay or not.
    My dad died 25 years ago and my brother gets really sad dreams.

Talk to a pastor about your dreams, he/she will give you some clarity.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I am so sorry that you had a traumatic childhood. It would probably be a great thing to see a therapist to help you sort out your past so you can move forward. I bet there are even support groups for survivors of child abuse as well. It would help you out a lot.
    There are so many questions and issues that they can help you work through.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I am so sorry you had to go through all that ordeal and your brother too. Maybe now she is in a better place maybe she was going through something in her life that only she could only deal and work with it and she took it out on you and your brother :(

Even though you are having these dreams it is bc you never got closure and you are still wondering what the heck happened to deserve this...Just thank God that all that is said and done and now you are able to move on and live your life the way it should have been lived enjoy every moment of it and soon you will get to see her again and ask her once again that question and I bet she will be able to finally give you that answer but for now I do believe a mother always love their kids no matter how they express themselves. I know you probably always loved her no matter how she was with you guys. Just do alot of praying God will see u through this. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009