I am new and wanted to put widgets on my homepage. Can you tell me how?

I attempted to do it 3 times, but couldn't get paste Paste Code Here. I pasted in the code but it said there was an error in the way I typed it in. When it says object type I typed in Object type. Was I supposed to type in something else? Completely confused. HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It really depends on what widget you are trying to add. CafeMom offers a nice variety of widgets you can add to your page. They have step by step instructions once you choose to add them to your page. (But of course we're happy to help you with them if you get stuck). If you are trying to add widgets from an outside source there's a 99.9% chance you can't. It's a safety/security measure CM has. =) If you have more questions feel free to send me a private message!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2009