Where can I buy an additional car seat base ?

Can anyone really help me out here? It's a cosco travel system safari print car seat and stroller combo

I can't find the product number, the instructions say its printed on the base... I'll keep looking

but does anyone know where to purchase an additional base?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Generally, if you can't find the right base in a store you sometimes will be able to order it directly from the manufacturer. Check the Cosco website and find out if you can do this, or call the help number and ask if you can order one directly from them, or have them tell you where you can find the exact base you are looking for.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Babies R Us sells just bases. I don't know about the one you're looking for, but I know they have a bunch of bases; when I registered with my first they specifically pointed it out and suggested it for second cars and the like.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• def babies r us, sometimes toys r us has them also, but deffinitely babies r us
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009