Photography.

I LOVE photography. That is what I would like to do. But I'm not sure how good I am. Can you look at my Photography. Album and see what you think?

Thanks ladies.

sopheeahsmommy

Asked by sopheeahsmommy at 3:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I think they are very good, very nice. I love the ones that are b/w with just some areas with color. I love doing that with my pictures as well. I, too, would love to make a career in photogpahy, but my problem is not so much that I'm not sure I'm good enough, but that I don't know how to go about it. But, I definitely think you could do it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I don't know how to look at your pictures.

I was married to a professional photographer. He had been doing it for years by the time I met him and had all the business he wanted. He worked for the local newspaper and then had his own business on the side.

I would start by finding out what my local community college has to offer. In Tucson they offer free small business set up help and consulting. There are credit and non-credit courses in digital photography. Courses are really cheap and of course would be a business write-off.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009