Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this called?

What are the cinderblocks on a parking lot that are in the front of a parking space called? My friend parked in a spot last night and the metal rods that hold the concrete block down, were sticking out and when she reversed out of the spot they ripped off her front bumper. Someone please tell me what those concrete blocks are called! Bump if you dont know please

Answer Question

Asked by meghan925 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-25 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • parking lot bumpers or cement bumpers

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

  • Concrete curbs with metal rods sticking out!! Just call the police station and ask what to call them for the purpose of filling out the accident report!!


    Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

  • destruction, damage makers

    Answer by skrush at 8:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.