What are some tricks to mask undereye circles/darkness?

anyone??

dani2780

Asked by dani2780 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im curious to see what you get for answers im 28 and have them bad and concealer just doesnt work for me..maybe i gettin the wrong brand ...even tried that gariene (sp?) under eye roller and it didnt do much
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Are you getting enough of B vitamins? or even vitamin K? Getting enough sleep? Do you have allergies? Have you checked with your doctor, they can do test to see if it is a vitamin deficiency or allergies.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• sleep... hehehehe sorry couldn't help myself...
    the whole using white/light eye shadow in the corner of the eyeworks pretty well for me..
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• sleep is the way to go, i know! deff am not getting enough of that. that's the real culprit. good suggestion about the vitamins. thanks guys!
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i am one that has them due to genetics, 90% of the women in my family has them. Stress, lack of sleep, really bad mood make them worse. I guess it the increased blood flow to a already dark area. I have found maintaining my tan, makes them blend more. Other then that not much. It sucks, I was hoping to find some good hints. Boo hoo
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Great question, I'm still hoping someone has "the" answer!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I've HEARD that Preparation H cream works well for the short term. I have yet to try that.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Concealer, just make sure it is the same or just one tone darker than your skin, lighter will actually make imperfection look stronger. That is just temporary fix with a make up, but you need to talk to someone about what your body is missing, vitamins, minerals, sleep because this is a sign of some kind of imbalance in your body.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 5:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i use yellow and green concealer, and then just a little of regular concealer(same color as my skin).
    kimber2465

Answer by kimber2465 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• hemorid cream works well for that. it helps shrink the tissue and lesson the color. it does work
    Nickquilts

Answer by Nickquilts at 6:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009