How often do you eat fast food?

Where is your favorite fast food place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love McDonalds, LOVE IT, salivate over it, dream about it, its like heroine. I don't eat it. Just looking at it makes me gain weight. I also LOVE Taco Bell. Let's face it, there isn't any fast food restaurant I'd kick out of bed for eating crackers =) But again, just don't do it. I mean, maybe twice a year... =(
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I eat it a few times a week and my favorite is probably Taco Bell.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Maybe once a year... probably less, but if I'm on a road trip, starving, and the only thing for hours is fast food then I'll eat it.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• How often do you eat it OP?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I try to keep it down to twice a month. Payday lunch, usually, since I'm in town (30 minute drive from home) and running around. Sonic is my favorite. I usually hit them, unless my errands have me in a different part of town, then I pick something close. I'm trying to avoid too much redundant driving.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• When i was pregnant i loved Arbys french dips and mozz sticks. After every wieghing in at my doctors appt (grrr) each month or week depending on how far along i was. I would treat me and my little one!!!! I gave birth about a month ago and i still hit it up like once a week... lol oh well
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• McDonalds, love it, can smell the fries right now, hardly ever eat it, I do eat the salad about once a week, Big Mac, almost never, oh but I might tonight LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Pizza, McDonald's, Wendy's, Whataburger, Jack in the Box, Dairy Queen, KFC you name it we have eaten there I try not to eat out too much but depends on our schedule like when my son has a late game of course we pick up whatever from the above but this fast food eating as to stop. But we are not picky everybody loves to eat right?
    Anonymous

• I am the OP. I eat it way too much, probably at least twice a week. My favorite is probably Burger King.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE taco bell.
    However- we stopped eating out in February-- so yeah, no fast food here :(
    The last time I went to a fast food restaurant (February) my husband and I shared a hamburger while our son played in the play area. So yeah, it's been a LONG time since we've eaten out.
    Anonymous