Not sure when my last period was... now having breast swelling...

So I know that i had a period last month but not sure when it was, and all of the sudden like within the last 2 days, my breast are i swear a full cup size bigger, and sort of tender, even my boyfriend noticed they were bigger. I have been getting a little light headed/dizzy for the past week. So am i over thinking this or could i be pregnant again?

LilMomma83

Asked by LilMomma83 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test!! Go to the drugstore and get one, these questions are so frustrating, because yes you could be but the only way to know it to take a test! If you are not on BC and had unprotected sex, yes your probably are!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• wow, ask a simple question on a forum for this exact issue and i get snapped at. wow. i was more or less asking if those are signs of pms vs pregnancy. i know i can go buy a test, but thought i would get some input first. if you are so frustrated with questions like these, then dont answer them.
    LilMomma83

Answer by LilMomma83 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I didn't mean to snap at you! I just know PMS and pregnancy symptoms can mimic one another! I don't know how long you have been on Cafe Mom, but this question gets asked all the time, PMS usually presents itself about 3 weeks after last period, pregnancy about 4, since you can't remember when your period was, I would invest in a test! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Wow it sounds like you might be pregnant, I would go and take a pregnancy test. Also after each period if your trying to get pregnant I would use the ovulation test and see when is the best time to get pregnant for your body. I hope this helps, informational wise. Check out some web sites on pregnancy symptoms. http://www.surebaby.com/

hope this helps. :) Good Luck if you are and Congrats if you are.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Sounds to me you are goodluck sweetie!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 8:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• All those signs connects 2 pregnancy good luck I wish u well
    terissac

Answer by terissac at 9:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• How would terissac know anything about what is sign of being pregnant? She's asking if she is or not!
    Anonymous