what side effects that shows that you are pregnant but it has only been a week

Im having stomach acks and my head hurts I have mood swings and I have also have not been eating a lot unless its something sweet

terissac

Asked by terissac at 4:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing really. Every symptom of pregnancy can pretty much match PMS and everything you list can also be stress related. Do you know you are pregnant or think you are pregnant?
    Anonymous

• Its hard to say you will just have to wait & see. We were trying for mos & I didnt know until I was 8 weeks
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I agree it varies for every person. The only sign i always had was i was sooooo tired all the time even when i had a good nights sleep. I also have always gotten heartburn very early in pregnancy. It's been about 2 weeks since i last had intercourse and we are trying for a baby and the last week i have actually had these symptoms but i'm not sure if they are just in my head or if it means i'm pregnant. The only way to tell for sure is to wait and take a test. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• doubtful
    Anonymous

• it seems like you want to be pregnant i read your other question and all i have to say is that that bf will not change because you are pregnant believe me just post a question about how many woman had men who left them when they got pregnant or something like that stay in school set some goals its easy to make a baby but hard to provide and take care of one listen to these ladies......its not worth it being so young and some say you can give your baby up for adoption but to even put yourself in that position it is a very emotional thing mothers have went through to have a baby then to give them up even if the adoption is open .......please please please find another hobby this will not make your bf stay or if he stays helptake care of the baby good luck
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009