Stand up shower.

We have recently rented a house with a stand up shower. It was the only thing available right now. Anyways im looking for any ideas on how to give my daughter a bath instead of a shower all the time. i have looked into getting a little pool and placing it in the shower but i cant seem to find just a regular pool without the extras. please let me know if you have any ideas on what we can do. Thank you

I should have mentioned my daughter is almost 18 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kitchen sink?
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Dollar store sells like a plastic washtub, I bet it would work, you could change the shower head to one of those hand held things to rinse her with--hope it helps!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yeah I agree with kimigogo on the plastic washtub...if you can't find one of those, here's another idea. You can buy one of those plastic storage bins, just cushioned the inside bottom with towels or something cushiony and use it as a tub. They come in so many shapes and sizes and colors. Hope that helps.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• target has these cute blow-up toddler tubs, i wanted one, but my mom was being a B about it and said it would pop :( i think it'd be fine it's not like the baby is going to be playing with sharp toys.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'd go with the storage container, they have them in all sizes. Just remember that she's growing, so go with a bigger one. Like a mini-bathtub. :)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i let my little have showers sometimes with me, have her sit down in the shower and get one of those long shower heads that come down so she can play with the water coming out and so its not spraying on her head and stuff. our shower head is on a hose.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We have a regular bathtub, but I actually got one of the plastic storage tubs for my toddler so he could take a bath in that while I'm taking a shower, and it works really well. Just get a big one so she's got plenty of room, and it's not like she'll notice a difference. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• thank you mommas. My hubby actaully had said something about using a storage tub but i really didnt want to. We had bought on of those inflatable pools for her this summer to play in and I cant seem to find one now. i think we might do the tub if I cant find anything eles. She has taken a shower with me but I want her to have her tubby time too. Thank you again.
    Anonymous